Home » » MONEY EXCHANGE WITH 1 HOUR (Try it if you not belive)

MONEY EXCHANGE WITH 1 HOUR (Try it if you not belive)

Written By P.Izal on Rabu, Mei 18, 2011 | 19.28

You can give confidence to me, because I am here to serve service exchange of money, the money in VirtaPay me $ 2,500 and I intend to exchange it for the money your Paypal, I do not intend to deceive you, if you doubt me, you can send me whatever dollar is in your paypal, if you've sent or intend to send your paypal dollars, you can contact me first on my id YahooMassanger: ijal_fahri or you can add me on Facebook @ ijal_mameh@yahoo.co.id, your trust is the guarantee for me. exchange like this:
PP $ 10 = 15 VP
PP $ 20 = 30 VP
PP $ 50 = 70 VP
PP $ 100 = 130 VP

If there are questions you ask, please add facebook or IM me at ijal_fahri. Thank you for your good cooperation.

Q: how do I make a transaction?
A: You must first contact me through YM ID ym, ijal_fahri or login_xx

Q: When I deal with you, what should I do?
A: The first time you have to send $ paypal you want whatever's up there like, for example $ 10-20-50-100

Q: And then?
A: If you have submitted your $ paypal, and I've seen get into my account, then I will send my $ virtapay.

Q: What is the name of your paypal account?
A: ijal_mameh@yahoo.co.id

Q: thank you for your cooperation.
A: Yes, both


Buy with VirtaPay

Share this article :

2 komentar:

  1. thanks dude.. thanks for your cooperation :)

    BalasHapus
  2. @Jhon f : you'r welcome bro, if you want more transcantion, you can IM me again on yahooMassager ok :)

    BalasHapus

Silahkan isi comment anda dibawah ini dan terima kasih.. tapi ingat :
1. Gunakan bahasa manusia
2. Tidak mengandung sara
3. Sopan
4. Gunakan kata2 yg mudah di pahami..
~Terima Kasih

 
Support : | Your Link |
Copyright © 2013. aneukmameh - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Aneuk
Proudly powered by Blogger